A couple from Patrick Nihiser

JH225

Gold Member
These are a couple of new ones from Patrick Nihiser. Patrick was the recipient of the "Best New Maker" at this years Blade show. I have a couple of others coming in a few weeks and I can't wait to see them.

First is a model U-PN - 440C blade, really cool Blue G-10, Anodized Titanium bolsters, liners are anodized and jeweled and the backspacer is anodized, fileworked Titanium. Really cool carry knife.

Second is a model F-PN II - 440C blade, Beautiful MOP handles, Some really wild looking Damascus bolsters, Anodized liners, Fileworked and anodized Titanium backspacer, 14K Gold thumbstud and screws.

The craftsmanship on these knives is right up there with the best makers, and the great part is that Patrick has only been making folders for around 2 years.

Believe me, these PICS do not come anywhere close to doing these knives justice.

I need some help here guy's. I can't get more than one picture into the post. How do I accomplish this???????

I believe one pic per post is all the software will allow you to attach. I've been eyeing Patrick's work for a couple of weeks now and look forward to seeing your pics.

I guess I will have to do it this way..

Attachments

• nihiser.jpg
    nihiser.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 250
Jailhack - those are some fine looking folders from a newbie maker :) I like the U-PN model. Looks like a nice user! Mind if I ask, how much did you pay for it?

Dex,

Well, I got a super deal because I ordered numerous knives. I will tell you though that his prices are very reasonable.

Here is contact info.

Nihiser Family Cutlery
552 Cedar St.
Chillicothe, OH 45601
740-772-1322
Email - n98fc@horizonview.net
Web site - www.nijam.org

Give Patrick a shout, he's a super nice guy. You won't be dissapointed :)

Nice knives Jailhack,I really like the blade and the grind on the F-PN II model.

Thanks Jailhack. I'll email him and ask. I've seen his upscale folders and they are awesome.

Love that recurve on the Pearl model!!

Nice of you to share the pictures and information!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Thanks for posting the pics jailhack, and thanks to everyone else for the compliments. It does wonders for a FNG, like myself, to see and here these things about the work they produce. BTW, I'm working on a killer D/A for the 1st of the year.

patrick

Ah- Hah!, I knew I'd get you out of the shop long enough to look at some of your own knives ;)

I REALLY can't wait to see the others. I'll be counting the days (however, I am a perfectionist, so take your time :D )

I met Patrick at a knife show in Covington KY in early 2000. He was really a very nice fellow. He had just started making knives and had only a couple of folders, some neckers, and a really cool fixed blade that he called the Urban Kukri. I didnt have the money to get one but I knew he had alot of talent. Then about a month or two ago I saw his stuff on www.bladeart.com. It blew me away how much he had evolved. All I can say is great job Patrick , I am glad your new career is working out for you.
Johnny Williams

Back