• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco A couple to move, Puuko PRICE REDUCED

Selling a few fixed blades. Good condition. Shipping conus, usps. Accepting payments via paypal g&s. First "I'll take it" gets claim. If i don't hear from you within 2 or so hours after your claim the post will not be updated and others will still have the ability to claim the knives (not intending to hold these or trade them). Here goes...

1. Spyderco Puuko - excellent condition, never used, has sat in a drawer for the past year. Belonged to a friend on the forum who never used it either and let it sit. Blade is wicked sharp and clean. Handle has some discoloration from about 3/4 down the handle. Not sure why the discoloration, as its sat in the sheath without use. - 150 OBO
bW1xe0W.jpg

4Pzr3hp.jpg

ryRVflK.jpg

WerhE3H.jpg

f9RK6M3.jpg

2. Benchmade S.O.C.P Dagger - this is the black coated fixed blade, larger size, not the newer "mini" version or the folder. Some slight corrosion of the black coating, included in pictures. Has been used once or twice to open boxes but no damage other than the cosmetic issues. SOLD
gNIvFkz.jpg

2Wiurr6.jpg

mNc1MvP.jpg

8u1pvvi.jpg

GK7urpc.jpg

Thank You for looking and thank you BF!

Last edited:
In regards to the SOCP - How’s the retention in the sheath? Posted on your profile.

Last edited:
Montanabladefix I’ll bow out and you can claim it. I’m camping in a highly wooded area and not sure if my messages or emails are going through as I’m not seeing replies reliably all day. Maybe next time.

Thank you Roaddog, class act, much good Kama your way!
Funds sent for Benchmade S.O.C.P Dagger

I'll take the Spyderco Puuko if it's still available.

Edit: Tried to send a message, but mailbox was full.

Last edited:
Back