A different side of Chris Reeve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called CRK today to change a current knife I had on order from single to double thumb lugs. While on the phone with Jessie, I got transferred over to talk to Chris himself; it was an eye opening experience. I was belittled, talk over/cut off, and repeatedly called an 'asswipe' and 'kid'; then hung up on without ever getting a chance to have my order changed. I had to call back about the thumb studs and was told by Jessie she had to run it by Chris and didn't know the current status of my order. I've since called and cancelled it as I can't give money to a man that would treat his fans/customers in such a demeaning manor. If it hadn't happened to me I wouldn't have believed it.

...We have never maintained that we are perfect, and we have always defended our customers’ right to say their piece...

Guess Chris didn't write this piece as he was quite sure that his knife/craftsmanship couldn't possible be at fault for the issue and then attacked me for posting my issues on a PUBLIC forum.

...We keep abreast of discussion on the Forum; we connect pseudonyms with the customers who send in their knives and are well aware of patterns that are not fully presented in the Forum discussions.

This was my first CS problem ever, and I suppose my last as I'm done with CRK products.

In addition CRK has proceed to trolling my 'for sale' thread. Again if it wasn't happening to me I wouldn't believe it.

For shame CRK, you've lost lifetime customer and all the boasting I did of your products to fellow knife nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back