A dream come true, YEAH BABY YEAH !!!!

I was on Bladeauction.com and saw a new knife up for auction. The Benchmade 910SCG. This is the large Stryker, combo edge in CHISEL GRIND !!! As you know from my other posts I love the chisel grind, and now combined with one of my favorite folder designs, what more could I ask for. I am ordering one tomorrow, but has anyone had any experience with this new design ? From what I can see they are only in ATS-34, but I would not be surprised if we see it offered on M-2 soon.

How in the world did I not hear any promos for this knife from anyone or anywhere
smile.gif
? Man, I've got the All-Star game and a new knife to get in the same night !!!

Any obsevations, comments, concerns welcome
smile.gif

------------------
All the knives in the world go round and round, round and round, round and round...DAMN, one of them took my wallet !!! :)

I forgot to mention, Its a RIGHT sided grind !!!!!!

------------------
All the knives in the world go round and round, round and round, round and round...DAMN, one of them took my wallet !!! :)

Well, glad to hear they got the grind side correct, anyhow...

Keep an eye on Skylands Cutlery - they seem to get info and knives before just about anyone, and they've had chisel-ground Stryker info up for a while.

Let's see, chisel-ground, a tanto... now all they need to do is bead-blast it and they'd have all my pet-peeves in one knife. Oh, wait, that was the CQC-7
wink.gif

-Drew

Ouch, really ?

I love the chisel grind, for some reason I can cut very accurately with it, and the tanto is one of my favs
smile.gif
Have B.B. though, absolutely can't stand it. Gives me chills everytime I cut with a B.B. blade...yuck,

Well, you got me to try the Military, maybe I can get you to try this one. Sound good ?
smile.gif

------------------

Also NW Cutlery gets some pretty good scoop as they are right down the road from BM.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Back