1b4fe6a0.jpg

and it completes the perfect woods set
2a96ce0d.jpg

and here is the family shot
5f475975.jpg

and here is the new Bushie in it's pants
eca6f00c.jpg

thanks again Andy, great blade bud :thumbup:

Thanks guys, got lucky with the sheath, Jeff (rainwalker) made it for me for another blade and the budgie fits it perfectly

awesome set silverbullets....and i don't mean your avatar. hi-ooo! out of curiosity, what is the black/orange handle knife? thanks.

Man, I love those pics. Thanks for posting them. What do you think of the antique micarta?

Sweet score! I love that handle combination myself. Man the handle on the Bushie really looks like it would be comfortable carving all day long with it. I tend to like pointier knives but these things keep popping up and are really starting to grow on me. I think I'm going to take my Hunter for a hike tomorrow after work.

Sweet score! I love that handle combination myself. Man the handle on the Bushie really looks like it would be comfortable carving all day long with it. I tend to like pointier knives but these things keep popping up and are really starting to grow on me. I think I'm going to take my Hunter for a hike tomorrow after work.
Thanks bud, your Bushfinger/hunter were my inspiration for that combo, I love the look

Thanks bud, your Bushfinger/hunter were my inspiration for that combo, I love the look

Awesome! Glad to know I inspired something that cool looking. Not getting to go for a hike today...the package I was waiting on from Two Wolves outdoors with a new water bottle carrier and bottle din't arrive. Not sure why...it processed through a town an hour and a half away yesterday...but whatever. Anyway I'm saving the hike for when it gets here, but I think I am going to the woods out back for a while today, start a fire since it's a little chill in the air, burn some of the dead limbs I picked up when I mowed and sit and whittle a while with the Hunter. Andy's handle are just the most comfortable whittling handles I've used. I bet that Bushie handles like a dream and that canvas will take on a wood grain look over time. Enjoy it man, it looks fantastic!

I agree about Andy's handles, they are second to none. I am really hoping I can he up in woods this weekend, unfortunately for me I have to drive a bit and in winte months I am restricted by snow. Looking forward to seeing some shots of that hunter

I agree about Andy's handles, they are second to none. I am really hoping I can he up in woods this weekend, unfortunately for me I have to drive a bit and in winte months I am restricted by snow. Looking forward to seeing some shots of that hunter

Hang on man, the snow should be gone soon :)

Back