A few Benchmades that traveled with me today

photoman12001

Gold Member
Love the 51/32 Morphos and Large/Small Ritter grips with titanium.

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

i.ashx

Nice setup, that's a beautiful BMW, visible colors for safety~! ...and a handful of awesome Benchmades. All set and ready to go.:thumbsup:

Nice stuff--bike, knives, all-- photoman12001 photoman12001 , and super pics as usual.

I had an MPR just like yours with the spring clip installed instead of the sculpted one, much preferred that clip, and really kinda liked the knife. It never got any carry and I was able to get decent money for it and put that toward something else. I miss it from time-to-time, but have that feeling about several I've sold. I've decided, though, that there are some knives of median value that I'd prefer putting that amount toward something pricier or that will get use than just hanging on to them.

What's hiding out in the slip under your Mini Pocket Rocket, one of your Propers?

Edit: Just found your Roundhead post, so maybe one of those....

Whether it's AWT or Wilkins, those are great scale upgrades that really change the look and feel of the Ritter setup. Now This is a person who has backup for their backup!

My Ritter mini is almost always my companion when I'm taking the KLR for a ride.

That's a great looking bike too! You should get some great memories outta that.

Added a third set of Wilkins grips today. They replaced the AWT aluminum set. The AWTs are nice but I've got a soft spot for titanium.

i.ashx

Back