A few for sale, some things to see, and a blade show snippet

Those are great FB!

The hidden tang ones.

So tell me, is there any savings in weight over the full tang ones?

The bone one is really stylish also.

Andy
I"ll take the swedged out Karda. Can the swedge be sharpened? If so, would you do it before it is shipped please? Also if possible, I would like the kydex sheath to be set up for horizontal carry as well as vertical. If it can only be done one way or the other than I would like it done for horizontal please. Thanks, that thing looks killer!
Shane

Those are great FB!

The hidden tang ones.

So tell me, is there any savings in weight over the full tang ones?

The bone one is really stylish also.

There is a lot of savings. I happened to have two examples in this batch. First, a Hiking Buddy hidden tang vs full tang w same thickness steel and same handle material. The hidden tang knife was 4.8 oz and the full tang 6.2. I also had a KPH and saw a similar roughly 2 ounce (1/3 !!!) difference. Did you notice the Oupa hidden tang method?

Andy
I"ll take the swedged out Karda. Can the swedge be sharpened? If so, would you do it before it is shipped please? Also if possible, I would like the kydex sheath to be set up for horizontal carry as well as vertical. If it can only be done one way or the other than I would like it done for horizontal please. Thanks, that thing looks killer!
Shane

That one is sold. Sorry Shane.

No I didn't but for hiking knives where weight would be factor it's a great idea.

Wonder what the lightest handle material is? I don't think cork is available anymore. Bamboo or something??

Picked up the HB from the post office today. Very light, very comfortable in hand, can't wait to put it to use. Thanks again Andy!

Late post Andy but wonder if you can leave a pos feedback as sure my distance and low post number might deter prospective sellers possibly.
Thanks for the beautiful Karda. Excellent tool being used daily and loves the diamond steel, and is razor sharp now...

Back