a few from today,,., like including WED

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDktMjAxMDAyMTYtMTMxM.jpg

Okay, now that is my favorite so far:D:thumbup:

Nice knives, those are some wicked sharp looking edges you put on your blades. :thumbup:

That's the most important thing on a knife ,, some folks like finish, I finish where the end result is. Cut,, not Collect, but that's just my thing I guess, thanks for your post, and welcome to the forum,, Sir

Thanks for the Warm Welcome, I have a question for you on your knives that you make. What purpose do your grooves and notches and cuts in your blades serve. I'm curious as to the functionality of them. Thankyou Sir,

Some of the spine work is very functional. Others are astetics, inspired by the bayonets and survival knives of the Rambo Knife era. I really loved that stuff, I made punji pits and whip boobie traps in my yard as a youth,

Some of the spine work is very functional. Others are astetics, inspired by the bayonets and survival knives of the Rambo Knife era. I really loved that stuff, I made punji pits and whip boobie traps in my yard as a youth,

Man, tryin to Off some of the neighborhood kids? :eek::p:D

You won't find Horton in a bow tie, seated behind a vendor table at Blade........

Mabey I will get a table, and have random guys work it, so I can network, everyone bring your knives and we will just set up a display, and tell um you aint cool unless u wait, and waiting makes the magic happen, lol

Mabey I will get a table, and have random guys work it, so I can network, everyone bring your knives and we will just set up a display, and tell um you aint cool unless u wait, and waiting makes the magic happen, lol

Teabg might be interested in working the table!!!!:D

That right there is Real Talk my Friend!

Back