A Few Knives From the New Kid on the Block

*I don't know why, but images were giving me a bit of an issue, you can see the images here: https://imgur.com/a/3shjjWx

Hello world, My name is Jaden Marcotte, and I am a knife maker (or at least I call myself one). I'm fairly new to the knife making community and I'm still learning. I joined the forums not too long ago to sell a few knives that have been collecting dust here, and recently I noticed there was a gallery Thread too, so here I am sharing my work to the world. I am mostly a hobbyist at knife making, so I usually just make whatever I want when I want too. I do custom ordered pieces too, but not too often. And with my introduction out of the way, I give you my decorative shivs..I mean Knives, yeah knives...

First up is a small damascus frame handled utility knife. Guard and frame are 1018, and the handle is amber dyed Sambar stag.
OcfMEUE

Next, I have a simple bowie, forged from 5160, guard and end cap are 1018, and the spacers are copper and nickel silver. The handle is a knife piece of Sambar stag. The clip is unsharpened on this one, but I like sharpened clips usually. This one was custom ordered.
sljpz86

Next is a push dagger. Forged 1095, with a sterling guard and a copper spacer. The handle is a piece of ivory micarta, and has a nickel silver pin. This one was also custom ordered.
qdv5Gvq
Third is one of my favorite pieces. I had an old English stag smoking pipe, and decided that I would turn it into a knife handle. We have a forged 5160 blade, with 1018 and copper spacers. Pommel and pommel nut are also 1018. Went for a kind of longhunter design with this one. A perfect example of what I do on my free time.
vbZ9bjE
Finally one of my latest pieces. A damascus camp knife, made of nickel plated 52100 ball bearings. The guard, pommel, and two of the spacers are nickel silver, and the other spacer is brass. the handle is a nice piece of Sambar stag. I really like the look of this pattern. I was thinking about keeping this one, but I'll probably sell it in the KnifeMakers For Sale thread (I have too many right now anyhow...).
9XAV3AP
7dIilOo

If you made it this far, thanks for looking. I'll try to post more as I do them.

Last edited:
They all sounds very nice, but the pics don't show for me:(

~Chip

Don't know why the mages are not functioning correctly, but if you right click on them and click "open image in new tab" you can see them that way.

Very nice work! I really like the push dagger :).

~Chip

Back