A few Luna shots.

I really like photographing the moon because you can get in real close.

lunad.jpg

luna66.jpg

luna6.jpg

luna88.jpg

I love moon pix!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Larry!!!!!!!
Do you ever see or get any of the human debris in your pix or while you're looking at the moon?
No one believes it but I took this picture with my Mavica cranked up to full zoom. I was standing in my driveway during one of the Leonid meteor showers and just pointed the camera at the south sky and took the pic. Once I put it on my pc and blew it up a little I noticed the thing in it. Looks like a satellite to me, what you think?
I still have the original pic saved if you'd like to see it. I can email it to you. There's air force and navy bases all over down here so it might be something they had in the sky that night.
myspacepic3.jpg

Hey Michael......That looks like the space station to me. I have seen the space station with my scope but never photographed it.

jefff said:
How cool is that.. I would like a full res pic of that is ya don't mind .. Just for personal use.. Awesome desktop pic!!!!!
J.T.Porter@Gmail.com

I'd like to get space pix like Larry's and some I got off the www blown up into big posters/murals and stick em on the walls and maybe ceilings. I always wanted to paint my room a dark color and do some of the black light painting for stars and such. I love space pix!!!

Back