A few teaser pics of some new stuff happening at the shop!

That is a distinct possibility, the wharnie could end up as a production offering in the 3" and the XM-24 at some point down the road.

Rob, you certainly know how to soften the negatives of having to wait.

Very cool in so many ways.

Thanks!

Just like the slicer, if folks like them we will offer them in all 3 sizes. The wait always sucks, and it's hard to keep a lid on cool things like this! From a sheet of steel until now it has been about 2.5 months, but opening the box with this first handful of blades made it worth the wait!

Just like the slicer, if folks like them we will offer them in all 3 sizes. The wait always sucks, and it's hard to keep a lid on cool things like this! From a sheet of steel until now it has been about 2.5 months, but opening the box with this first handful of blades made it worth the wait!

I hear you.

And I've found my "happy place" to combat not only wait times but the not-to-be(s). You know very well how I'm not the luckiest guy when it comes to new XMs...but I don't complain or even mention it all that often.

Just the fact these things exist and that other production Wharnies may follow is pretty damn cool.

Will the copper & brass standoffs be avail for purchase seperately? Or will they just be on the Show Knives like the brass LBS's
After sharing the Wharncliffe pics several people are saying they never wanted a Hinderer until now, Now that's a huge turning point.

I just wet myself a little.......simply wow........

WANT WANT WANT..........who do I need to throw my money at?

Kudos to the Ranch for another knockout.

Last edited:

I'd be very interested in the 3" size. The wait is part of the charm. It makes it that much better when you are able to acquire them. I collect pool cues by a maker who only makes 4-5 cues per year, if at all. Obviously you guys are much more productive than that, but you get the jist of what I mean.

The first 15 Wharnies are going to the students of a TDI Level 2 Defensive Knife Class.....Lucky dogs!
orig.jpg

Last edited:
Back