A few toys:

Well I have been planning on doing this for a while so I got jiggy and did it this afternoon. Here is a few toys that are in my opinion are some fine piece's of iron.

:thumbup::D:thumbup:

001-10_zpsf01f6cd9.jpg

002-7_zps1d16372e.jpg

003-10_zpse0815af1.jpg

004-7_zps91e531fb.jpg

007-5_zps8c5fa0cd.jpg

008-5_zps8888ba19.jpg

What's the one on the far left in the first pic? appears to be satin/black paper

What's the one on the far left in the first pic? appears to be satin/black paper

Hey Brother, that is the Harry Carry-LE in Black G-10
HCLE 3.5" blade Reg. Release (G10) (154CM) = 6.4 oz; .17”; 3.5” blade; 8.25” oal

That second one down that looks like a Taliwhacker mated with a Tank Buster.....

Amazing

Very cool collection Russ! Can I ask what you made the baldric strap out of?

Very cool collection Russ! Can I ask what you made the baldric strap out of?

Actually Bro I bought this one like that. It is a nylon strap with those heavy poly hooks on the ends. Works really good and like the kydex will dry out quicker than say leather.

That second one down that looks like a Taliwhacker mated with a Tank Buster.....

Amazing

Jason, you talking about that PUMPKIN-RMD??? That is my favorite RMD and in fact it's the one that I attached to the PUMPKIN-RUCKI for a companion knife.

Nice collection of Rats RussMo! I love that Battle Rat & Battle Guard. So simple...but so perfect.

Yep, that Battle Guard is sick. The RMD with the CQC-8 shaped blade is cool. Never seen one of those before. Very nice collection!

Thanks everyone!!! If the R5 & R7 would just show up now, that would be Rat killer...

Back