1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

A fully serrated blade for under $40?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by BIG45-70, Oct 11, 2013.

1. BIG45-70

BIG45-70

Aug 29, 2010
    I'm looking to get some value out of this one and was hoping to pick up a fully serrated folder with a lockback or frame lock for $40 or less. Size and steel choices don't really matter. Does such a knife exist?

2. fetzer85

fetzer85

Oct 17, 2012
    How about a Spyderco Tenacious? They make a model that's nearly completely serrated for around $35.

EDIT: also the byrd cara cara 2 rescue for under $30...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  3. RamZar

RamZar Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 3, 2013
    Kershaw Funxion EMT has a partially serrated blade, glass breaker, etc. and sells for about $35.

4. FTR-14c

FTR-14c

Jul 24, 2011
    The Byrd Wings at $32 bucks is what I call value. You get the best of both worlds.
    Its big... its ugly... but its cool as hell.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

5. BIG45-70

BIG45-70

Aug 29, 2010
    I never though of going with Bryd, I've been eyeing there Carra Carra model. I already own a couple of endura's, is this more or less and made in china with lesser quality steel endura?

6. Squashfan

Squashfan

Jun 6, 2012
  7. Ipistol

Ipistol Banned BANNED

Oct 7, 2013
  8. Whetstone39

Whetstone39 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2013
    The Tenacious is a good knife, and i got mine for right at $35. I generally EDC 2 knives, and the Tenacious is always the second.

[​IMG]