• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A.G. Russell Field Knife (small Bowie)

This knife was used once to cut some rope, just for fun, and there's a little scuff mark on the blade. Other than that it's like new, still has the factory edge and is very sharp.

75. Or best offer. Need to sell.

If you're interested please reply ONLY by posting in thread or sending a message that appears in 'conversations.' I have received blizzards of responses to previous knives I've offered for sale, and it gets confusing when some are email, others posted to my profile, others come in as 'conversations,' and still others posted on thread. Also, even though I click on the 'watch this thread and send email' buttons I do NOT always get an email and don't know an offer has been made until I check the thread. When this happens I don't know which one came in first. I try to respond in the order received, but it's very hard to do that when this happens. Please don't get hurt feelings if I make a mistake.

Marjean

AG 1.jpg AG 2 .jpg AG 3 .jpg

Would you be so kind as to measure the blade length for me? Thanks!
ETA: if it's already packed up then I'll just check it out when it arrives. Thanks!
It's been shipped. Tracking number: Xxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Back