A. G. Russell Knife Event

GarrettWeidman

Gold Member
http://www.knifeevent.com/

I know this may be a dumb question, but I have never been to a knife show before, and I see that chris reeve and strider aren't listed on the site, does that mean that there will be no knives from them there for sale? or does that just mean that direct representation from the company will not be there but there will be knives from the there for sale and to look at?

Thanks for the information, sorry if the question is dumb.

i went to a nra convention when it was in phoenix and loved it. kershaw wasn't listed to be there but there was a local gunstore that sold nothing but kershaw at the show. so you might find some of those brands and others being sold there. just go you'll have fun.

I just scanned through 2008 and 2009 blog, neither seem to have been there in the past.

i'd love it if ag russell had a knife show here in phoenix, i wouldn't care what brands would be there i'd go just to go!

I would call AG Russell directly to confirm if they will be there. The Chesapeake Knife show lists Strider knives as being there, however it is a dealer, a great friendly dealer, but still a dealer, there in their stead. Some vendors have Chris Reeve knives at the show. It depends on who shows up.

Back