A game to play

I could've made it easy and just named a household item (like a can of WD40 or something), but easy is no fun.

It's easy, but it's not nearly as fulfilling... Now, somebody go catch that knife mannequin Pokemon!

"Man wielding knife tries to break into a target in the middle of the night"

:D

Nah, there's a 24 hour target in my area (I'm pretty sure it's 24 hrs anyway). But no way in hell am I going right now. I'm beat. Plus already 2 beers deep. Lol

Nah, there's a 24 hour target in my area (I'm pretty sure it's 24 hrs anyway). But no way in hell am I going right now. I'm beat. Plus already 2 beers deep. Lol

You earned it for working that late brother :thumbup:

Besides I don't think you're allowed to post in fullfillment of your own item request, otherwise you would have seen me posting pics of my FF in the guitar corner

Whoops....:p

image.jpg2_zps9j80odi2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image.jpg1_zpsreqnuwbk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
heck post it anyways!

Meh, it wasn't a great pic to begin with. If nobody gets that mannequin by tomorrow I think I can get a pic of one. I should be out and about. I may get caught up at the gun store though, so somebody beat me to it.

If no one gets one, I will pass a few stores later today and snap a pic with a mannequin.

Did you take that picture? You have to take the picture for it to count...

Assuming you did take the picture, here ya go...

Sorry, Abby! [emoji51]

Next up... A knife on an old radio. Tubes, no transistors.

I actually might have an old pic to dig up...

Nope, I just scrolled through almost 500 pics on photobucket. Haha

Busy day at work today.

I know have a pic somewhere.

Last edited:
Did you take that picture? You have to take the picture for it to count...

Assuming you did take the picture, here ya go...

Sorry, Abby! [emoji51]

Next up... A knife on an old radio. Tubes, no transistors.

Lol will.. You ole balloon popping meany. And damn it, I don't even know where to find a tube radio..

Sadly, I'm almost certain I have one somewhere in the basement, but not sure where to even begin to look down there, and not about to take on that search just for this thread. Not today at least...... tomorrow, if still no luck, I'll go for a treasure hunt.

Yeah, I had to Google what a tube radio looked like. I'm definitely not getting this pic in.

Time to check my neighbors who are old lol

Aw man, somebody hit up an antique store!

I have access to several old radios, but only because my father collects them. I figured we would have 10 more pics added by now.

Aw man, somebody hit up an antique store!

I have access to several old radios, but only because my father collects them. I figured we would have 10 more pics added by now.

Way to go you stumped us... "Next pic is of an ACTUAL unicorn" LOL

Na I'm sure someone will find one.. I hope..

My Dad took the picture. He said "for the next one how about a knife next to an exotic pet?"

(I didn't want this thing to stagnate over one measly picture)

This has been a really cool thread to follow, and I'm glad to see the transistor radio pic finally come through!
I don't have any exotic pets(unless a stray cat counts?) but I look forward to getting involved at some point.

Back