A game to play

Thank you Shiny Sir !
If I can, I like to wave every knife that I drag and not using for regular work.
The "light action" of the CS backlocks IMO isn't necessary for other mods, I personally like it stiffer.
Otherwise, the "fix" is very simple, I just don't have pictures of the "done" locking bar but if you're
interested I'll message you very brief explanation and drawn schematic.
What I've done in the past is thin the spring bar a little bit, so it is applying less pressure and as a result is easier to unlock/open the blade.

shinyedges shinyedges It'll do it. I'm only decreasing the surface of the locking bar part, that is contacting the round
part of the blade when closed, decreasing friction, no other changes. :thumbsup:

I6EeAc.jpg
EDIT:
Apologies, my screen updated for some reason after I posted my picture and I saw the pervious post.

The "Knife and a warm morning stove" stands actual !

Stepping back a few days for this one

View attachment 2417627
I was only going to give the older one a knife (the younger one is pretty excitable); but fair is fair... and they were well supervised.

How about a knife and a damaged coin
Got one of them snoring over there on her bed in the shop. Our daughter's dog that we watch often while she's in school Lilly with "Grandma."

OGDBfmq.jpg

Sometimes she supervises "Grandpa", in the shop:

BfTIW6W.jpg

I have tons of these :)
Yeah, old picture. Someone was arguing that "americanized" tanto point will not penetrate so well as the original sharp point of Japaneze tanto.
I used, as you can se one of the plastic hammers, same force. They all will punch just fine trough barrier material, of course sharper tip angle is better, but the other one will do it too...

What we want to see next in the game ? :cool:

I got the interior, I had 2 Ponies before, a 68 and 30years anniversary Convertible,
this was a rental, 64 was the year I was born... :cool: ... I love those Tangs, never had any issues with mine...

How about knife and your favorite Comix brochure ? I can't remember if this wasn't asked earlier, sorry...

EUOIey.jpg

Everything close to this ha ha ha ... 🤣

RbfvMs.jpg

Last edited:
I used to participate in this thread, but then I got away from it. I just came back today hoping it was still going, but it looks like it’s been dead for a bit. I’m posting this in hopes of getting it going again. So if anyone sees this, how about a knife with a plant or flower. (Rules and instructions for this thread are in the first post)

Back