A Good Pair, and the rest of my Rats

Thanks for the info. The Cultellus has intrigued me for a while, I love the Tiger hide version but it is a little pricey, the "Working Mans" version sounds like the ticket.I'll be keeping an eye on the exchange for one to pop up. Also I think I am going to break down and just get a darn CABS already while I can. If it does not suit me I know I could trade it for another blade that will.

Nice collection, and you're welcome:

Did you get an advance model?? I actually like the form of the Scrapivore, they solved the chisel thing a lot better than the Hest. Not really in the market for a small knife but might get one or two when they come out. I only have one warden left, gave my other one to my brother who takes it mountain climbing so it's in good hands.

Thanks man the tan handles always look good to me.

Well I went bananas and ordered a CABS today, and then saw a good deal on a DC/Tan SAR3 so I should have one of them coming as well. I'll keep an eye out for a nice user Culti.

Good score on the SAR 3, nice little knives. The handles are a bit on the rough side but I hear some people are getting them down to comfortable levels with a little sanding.

EDIT: Waitaminit! I was talking to you twin brother earlier!! When did you sneak in to the conversation?? :p

HAH! I had a name change, put in for it a week ago and it just went through. I was wondering if anyone would notice.

I don't mind a little rough on the handle of a smaller blade, but if it is really bad I have some 800 grit for it. Gonna try it out as an all purpose blade in my EDC rotation.

Thanks man :) I have added a Skeleton key, a SAR3 and a CABS (well I didn't get it yet but it's on order) to the family since the first post. I am lusting after another larger blade right now.... it is a toss up between a Satin Saber ground SFNO, and a CF Sarsquatch. Also I still regret not getting the M6 when it was available.

The SFNO is cooler looking, but the Squatch seems a little more functional... I know the HOG answer is BUY BOTH!!!!

Back