• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A Good Way to Display Your Bayonet Collection

Finally a quality and attractive way to display those bayonets!

(actual bayonets shown are for display purposes)

This display was specifically designed to display your collection of military bayonets. The hook dimensions were established using a wide selection of antique and vintage bayonets allowing most styles to fit perfectly. Most will fit with or without the scabbard allowing you to display them either way!

Each hook is hand forged by a single blacksmith right here in the USA!

These are offered at $69 plus $18.95 shipping!

The look of these forged hooks fits perfectly with the ruggedness of these battle worn blades.

For about the price of one bayonet you can now display up to nine bayonets on a single display board! Put them end to end for added display capacity.

Each display board contains (9) mounted bayonet hooks with mounting hardware included. Overall dimensions are 47-3/4" long X 6" tall.

These rough sawn Western Red Cedar displays are available in three finishes: Pecan, Weathered, or Natural. Just let me know which finish your prefer.

This would look great in your study, office, or man cave!

In most cases we can ship your order within 3 to 5 business days, but due to the custom nature of each piece, lead times can vary.

Shipping : Standard Shipping for one unit is $18.95 (due to length and weight) Bayonet Display 004 - Copy.jpgBayonet Display 006 - Copy.jpgBayonet Display 008 - Copy.jpgBayonet Display 016 - Copy.jpgIMG_0775 - Copy.jpgto the lower 48, Alaska and Hawaii additional. Sorry no international shipments.

Last edited:
I give up, how much are they? The last bayonet I bought cost me $10. Should I send you $30 to cover shipping?

Back