1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

A Great experience...

Discussion in 'Waterjet by H2Oknife' started by Kevin Cross, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Kevin Cross

Kevin Cross KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 13, 2006

I just received my first order from Mark and I am very pleased. He is very easy to talk to and work with. I have no CAD esperience so he asked that I just send him a hard template of what I wanted and he scanned it and sent the scan to me for approval. I had Aldo send him some steel and Mark then contacted me about the best layout for my knives. A week later my blanks arrived and they are EXACTLY like the template and CAD.

I cannot imagine how much time and money I saved by doing it this way. When I think about cut-off wheels, saw blades and belts. His fair prices made it a real pleasure to open the box and see so much work so well done. Thank you Mark.

2. H2Oknife

H2Oknife Waterjet Service Provider Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 23, 2010
    Thanks for the feedback Kevin.
    Glad your happy with the order.
    You have a lot of knives to finish but don't have to stand in front of the bandsaw to make progress.

Best Regards,

Mark

3. chainring

chainring KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2008
    That's pretty cool. I don't have CAD either, so the scanning service sounds great.

4. H2Oknife

H2Oknife Waterjet Service Provider Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 23, 2010
    Recently found a pic of best yield from Kevin's material.
    Without waterjetting he'd probably still be sawing and sanding blanks.
    IMG_0494A.jpg