1. Washington action alert - Spring blade knife ban repeal thread. Hearing is Tues, Vote is Friday, let your voice be heard!

A Great experience...

Discussion in 'Waterjet by H2Oknife' started by Kevin Cross, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Kevin Cross

Kevin Cross KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 13, 2006

I just received my first order from Mark and I am very pleased. He is very easy to talk to and work with. I have no CAD esperience so he asked that I just send him a hard template of what I wanted and he scanned it and sent the scan to me for approval. I had Aldo send him some steel and Mark then contacted me about the best layout for my knives. A week later my blanks arrived and they are EXACTLY like the template and CAD.

I cannot imagine how much time and money I saved by doing it this way. When I think about cut-off wheels, saw blades and belts. His fair prices made it a real pleasure to open the box and see so much work so well done. Thank you Mark.

2. H2Oknife

H2Oknife Waterjet Service Provider Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 23, 2010
    Thanks for the feedback Kevin.
    Glad your happy with the order.
    You have a lot of knives to finish but don't have to stand in front of the bandsaw to make progress.

Best Regards,

Mark

3. chainring

chainring KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2008
    That's pretty cool. I don't have CAD either, so the scanning service sounds great.

4. H2Oknife

H2Oknife Waterjet Service Provider Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 23, 2010
    Recently found a pic of best yield from Kevin's material.
    Without waterjetting he'd probably still be sawing and sanding blanks.
    IMG_0494A.jpg