A Great Move and Well Deserved......

Jarrett,

It is no big surprise that your skills, knife and design offerings, personal integrity and overall personality have gained you a rather large following of BF members, amongst other's.....I'm sure. I, for one, have truly enjoyed both acquiring more than a couple handfuls of your wonderful knives, as well as the great communications that we've had for the last many months.

Your youth, passion, skills, honest approach to business and enthusiasm are unfortunately.....more rare than should be. That you started your own sub-forum doesn't surprise me and, in fact, I expect it to be quite successful, given what I know of you as a person and what you have to offer the knife community, as a whole.

The 'itty-bitty' that I received yesterday is yet another fine example of both your imagination and your skills. It's a great field for those with passion, business sense based on integrity, imagination, skills (and/or the desire to always gain more skills and continue to experiment) and an even keeled temperment, straightforward approach to life. Check, check and check..............:thumbup:

I look forward to many more years of being able to deal with you, both as a steady/loyal customer and as a friend.

My best to you and yours,

Ken

Wow Ken you just made my day! Thank you so much for all of the kind compliments they are greatly appreciated. You have knives of mine ranging from when I first started out to as recently as last week. You are one of my best supporters and friends here on the forums and I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

Back