a Happy day at the Post Office...

was very glad to open my po box this morning and not getting the usual handful of bills that i am so custom to.

instead there were two boxes,,,in one was a new shirt and in the other was a new Game Warden.:eek: :eek:

i really love both the shirt and this sweet little blade.,,

I really wish now that i had ordered a few extra shirts :grumpy:

Thanks alot Skunk and Ron for the prompt shipping :thumbup:

DSC_01791a2.jpg

"Happy"

Sure looks silly to have only ordered one shirt huh?
Nice knife, nice shirt,
Congrats.

GALAXYTECH said:
was very glad to open my po box this morning and not getting the usual handful of bills that i am so custom to.

instead there were two boxes,,,in one was a new shirt and in the other was a new Game Warden.:eek: :eek:

DSC_01791a2.jpg

I don't have great eyes.... but does that knife on the shirt seem to have testicals?

Today was a good day for me too:D :D

Attachments

• 100_1161.JPG
    100_1161.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 25
Schuey2002 said:
Did the skull come with the shirt?

naw,,,,the skull comes on the bottle of Blairs hot sauce,,,,his hot sauce is the hottest hot sauce's in the world, the skull is actually attached to a key chain, but i unscrewed mine for the photo shot,,,,

I got my skull when i ordered a small bottle called Blairs 3 am reserve,,it is rated at 1.5-2 million scoville units,,,,it is terrible hot,,,you really have to be careful with some of his sauces,,i have read stories of people accidentally using a little too much and having to be taken to the hospital,,,this is serious hotsuace and habanero pepper extracts.
check out the following address to his site,,and watch the videos,

http://extremefood.com/index.php

GALAXYTECH said:
naw,,,,the skull comes on the bottle of Blairs hot sauce,,,,his hot sauce is the hottest hot sauce's in the world, the skull is actually attached to a key chain, but i unscrewed mine for the photo shot,,,,

I got my skull when i ordered a small bottle called Blairs 3 am reserve,,it is rated at 1.5-2 million scoville units,,,,it is terrible hot,,,you really have to be careful with some of his sauces,,i have read stories of people accidentally using a little too much and having to be taken to the hospital,,,this is serious hotsuace and habanero pepper extracts.
check out the following address to his site,,and watch the videos,

http://extremefood.com/index.php

Yeah thats where I got mine too, same bottlle set as well.

GALAXYTECH said:

Great photo!

barrabas74 said:
Yeah thats where I got mine too, same bottlle set as well.
Good deal :thumbup:

I have some more of his sauces and potatoe chips ordered,,,they should be here this Friday (according to UPS tracking),

it's incredible how something so freaking HOT can be sooo addictive,,, :eek:

Blair Lazar is defenitly the "Jerry Busse" of the HOT sauce world and his Sauces is defenitly the 'INFI' of HOT sauces,,,nothing can campare:eek:

I'm glad to know that there are more Chili Heads on the forum :thumbup:

Congrats !

Great shot ! I always like your pics.

got my shirts (I got a t and a hennely) today too.

A GW last week for a safe queen :eek:

:cool:

GALAXYTECH said:
Good deal :thumbup:

I have some more of his sauces and potatoe chips ordered,,,they should be here this Friday (according to UPS tracking),

it's incredible how something so freaking HOT can be sooo addictive,,, :eek:

Blair Lazar is defenitly the "Jerry Busse" of the HOT sauce world and his Sauces is defenitly the 'INFI' of HOT sauces,,,nothing can campare:eek:

I'm glad to know that there are more Chili Heads on the forum :thumbup:

HECK YEAH I got some tater chips comin tooo, they are ADDICTIVE hahahah. I am with you man, very few people share the same love of insanley hot things as I do. Here's to the chilly head I drink to you sir!:D

GALAXYTECH said:

DSC_01791a2.jpg

That is what a lot of people are saying, now that they see the shirts. Hopefully this won't be the only order. I am wearing one of mine to Knob Creek!

ronybear said:
That is what a lot of people are saying, now that they see the shirts. Hopefully this won't be the only order. I am wearing one of mine to Knob Creek!

I am wearing mine to school tomorrow and as soon as boonies come out I will be wearin them for archery season. Thanks for the shirts ronybear.

jimmyjones said:
Congrats !

Thanks Jimmy and the rest of you guy's,,,I'm glad ya'll like the shot.

and congrats to all that scored one of these Game Wardens,,they really are a sweet little blade that really feels great in the hand and will make an excellent EDC.

And the shirt i got really rocks,, it is the Black sport shirt with collar,,very high quality material and the Busse logo actually looks much better on the shirt than what you see in the pic,,:thumbup:

I wish I was having a good day at the post office.....I lost my mailbox key and had to submit for a new lock and key.....it takes 3-5 days and I am expecting "something" special.......ARRGGHHH!!!!! I can't take it!

jimmyjones said:
Congrats !

THERE WERE HENLEYS?!! :eek:

:grumpy:

Back