A heartfelt thank you sir

Dan,

I don't know if you remember me or not (ShadowchaserUFP from HI forums) but a few years back I purchased a WSK from you that you had "bronzed" the entire blade. I just wanted to take a quick second to express to you my gratitude and heartfelt thanks for this blade. It is by far one of my most cherished and used blades in my collection (after all what good is a knife if all it does is sit on the shelf). It is my "go to" blade for when I'm out deer hunting as it is well designed for a multitude of activities in the wild. I am sorry to see that you no longer offer this style of knife as it is one of my favorites now. Again, just a thank you for such a quality blade.

On another note, I remember seeing a photo of you on one of your hog hunting trips with a wickedly long and narrow "pig sticker". Do you still make this type of blade that is designed for hog hunting?

Your friend,

Jack Corzine

Thanks for the kind words, Jack.

I actually do still have blanks of both cut out and on my shelf, waiting to be made. I stopped doing it because it was way too much work compared to everything else. But now that I'm full time in the shop, I've picked up more of these projects, dusted them off...and am having a second look at them.

I do remember you - always happy to hear from H.I. folks!

Dan

Back