A Knife Book I Can't Read!

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Never have I enjoyed a knife book so much, yet I cannot read it!!:eek:
Imagine; I live in Canada, but cannot read French!!:p
Not only does Lemasson's book show the exquisite artistry of Laguiole, it includes History of the region and the knives!!
As befits current generation books, the imagery is very well done and lively!
Maybe an English version will be published some day??:rolleyes:
BTW, my pics do not do the book justice!!Lag 1.jpg Lag 3.jpg Lag 4.jpg Lag 5.jpg Lag 6A.jpg Lag 7.jpg Lag 7A.jpg Lag 8.jpg Lag 9.jpg
Thank You, Achillepattada, for the wonderful Christmas present! Having this book is like having an exquisite collection!!:)

Copy each paragraph to your computer by typing in each letter in the proper order, then paste to a Google Word Translator, finally, copy and paste the translation to a word processor document?
Learn French?
Have the kid next door read (and translate) it to you in English?
Can your "better 99.999/100ths" (note quotes) read it to you in English?
:D
Looks like an interesting and informative book. :)

Not only does Lemasson's book show the exquisite artistry of Laguiole, it includes History of the region and the knives!!
BTW, my pics do not do the book justice!!View attachment 1267694 View attachment 1267696 View attachment 1267697 View attachment 1267698 View attachment 1267699 View attachment 1267700 View attachment 1267701 View attachment 1267702 View attachment 1267703
Thank You, Achillepattada, for the wonderful Christmas present! Having this book is like having an exquisite collection!!:)
What a wonderful gift!

BTW, my pics do not do the book justice!!View attachment 1267694 View attachment 1267696 View attachment 1267697 View attachment 1267698 View attachment 1267699 View attachment 1267700 View attachment 1267701 View attachment 1267702 View attachment 1267703
I am sure that it is going to be a fantastic book to go through Charlie .
One of my Grand Kids installed an APP onto my phone that I can Point The Camera at a Road Sign in French and it will Translate it to English .
The name of the App is OPTICAL READER . It was a Free App at the time . I tried it on your book and it does work , but rather slowly . I expect that it will be quicker once I get used to it . My phone is an Android device .

Harry

Last edited:
Charlie, in your Apps Store( on your I - Phone ) try in the search bar " iTranslate"

Edit: Oops meant to say how unreal knife making can get - some of the pictures of those Knives!!!!

beauté totalement incroyable, ce fut un plaisir de lire mon ami

Great looker and fine content I'll be bound. Did you buy it directly from France? I'd like to get hold of a copy as I read French rather well.

But as Bernard L barkingly commands: Read The Knife!!:D

Thanks, Will

Back