Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Battle Mistress

• Flying Tiger

• Total voters

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
Just wanted to know what Busse Combat Knife is your Favorite. Lets not limit ourselves to ones that you own or that are currently in production.;) If it isn't listed in the Poll then just add it in the thread. I didn't put all the models in, but tried to get some of the most common.

This is not necessarily to determine which would be the best in the field or the best to carry but rather just plain favorite.

My personal favorite goes to the Flying Tiger, OH DO I LOVE THAT KNIFE !!! Thank you Jerry for bringing it into this world :D

Second place would have to be the Bad Apple...

I notice a distinct absence of the Basic models in the poll options.

In spite of the many models and variations released over the years, my fave hard use knife is still the Basic 7. It's the most comfortable, nuclear-tough all purpose blade I've ever found. When they become totally unavailable on the secondary market I'll raise a toast or two for the demise of what is IMHO a truly great blade.

An INFI version of the Shark with 8" double-edged blade would be my custom of choice, as well as just about my perfect definition of a fighter. When I win the lottery, Jerry will get a call for one of those. :)

RokJok,
Sorry about there being no Basics, 10 is the most choices you can have in a poll. I also think the Basics are right up there at the top. :D

Papathud,
It never ceases to amaze me what you have to post pics of. How about a Busse Family Photo for us ;):D

Mr. Mojo LE. I need to get a Mojo Combat grade.

Way high on the cool factor meter would be the Dragon's Fang. It glows in in the presense of pretty single women. ;)

-Seth

If I can`t pick a Lean Mean Street it`s got to be the Natural Outlaw.

Back