Off Topic A little Smoke, prayers, and all things positive request for a Grand Ole Hog's son with cancer.

Frank, Hunter and your family will be in my prayers! My dad went through this as a young man, and beat it! So there is defintiiely hope!!! :thumbsup:

Great to hear and I wish I were there for I'm a pancake making machine. I'd make him all he could eat. ;)

Frank, I truly hope for the best for Hunter, you and your family. Happy to hear he's handling this in stride. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts and prayers from Illinois.
When my little granddaughter was diagnosed with leukemia almost 6 years ago, the people here were amazing.

Keep kicking it Hanna! Prayers sent JK!

Can't muster the words how much my wife and I appreciate all the Prayers and Light for Hunter so I will just say; to ALL of our friends here, both known and unknown, you astonish. Just a normal day at the BUSSE FORUM!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Very tough road since last post. Surgery, DVT's, PE's, vascular catheters, more surgery. Everything very real and he's a Warrior!

Please continue Prayers so we may progress through an annoying right leg DVT and heal up surgical wounds.

The human body is tougher than we give it credit for sometimes...keep that in mind and visualize your body kicking that bad stuff's butt!!!

Hunter & Hanna keep on battling for those all those bright days you have ahead of you! :)

Winning, exhausting.

Despite considerable life challenges, nothing my wife nor I have ever experienced compares. Our son and many like him who do not quit, despite uncontrollable circumstances, many variables, wins, losses, draws and pains.....day after day.....week after week.....are simply the remarkable of our species. It truly changes them and you, forever.

Overwhelming gratitude for your Prayers and Energy. They are working.

Glad your son, your family and you have the strength to take on this fight and win :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's good to hear that he's fighting hard and making progress! My thoughts are with your son and your family.

May we all never take a day for granted. Blessings, Brother. And hugs. All of my love to Hunter, yourself, and all those affected.

My coworker was just declared cancer free after years of battling stage 4 colon cancer, metastasized to his liver. I believe wholeheartedly that a willingness to fight to the end, a lot of prayers, and a positive outlook were the contributing factors

Frank,
Keep fighting Brother and know that my thoughts and prayers are with your family. If Hunter is half as strong as his father then I know this will soon be just a distant memory.
Always around if you ever just need to talk.

Garth

Back