A little walk today and a request for smoke my way !

Wow, happy you're on the up and up! Gotta be such a great feeling getting out to see the views!

I thought I recognized the looks of those trails! - From a fellow VI'er!

Keep on healin' up and I'll take you for a beer!
Sounds good buddy !:thumbup:

stabman

Gold Member
Noticed you hadn't posted for a bit.
Good to see you back and out there; stay strong! :thumbup:

NJBillK

Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications.
Glad to see your up and kicking! You will get some trail time soon enough, think of it as giving your legs and feet the break they have earned over Years of you beating them up.

Some smoke, thoughts and prayers going out to you.

Thanks for letting us know, community can have amazing healing powers for the individual. Prayers and smoke sent your way from across the Straits and congrats on getting back out on the trail with your best friends.

I will be camping this next week out in the San Juan Islands. I will look to the north each day, breathe deeply and pray for continued recovery.

Glad to hear that you had your last radiotherapy treatment and that you're recovering well! More smoke on the way for a full recovery soon.

Get better soon! My sister went through a very similar situation, it took a while but she did recover and got her life back to normal. Best wishes Pit!

All the positive energy and Smoke I can muster, coming your way from Idaho. My beloved sister also recovered from something similar. It's been less than a year and.....she's already invincible and mean as hell again. ;')

A friend of mine just had brain surgery, as he had an aneurysm and from that had seizure's at the grand old age of 24. So smoke or whatever helps you out goes from me! Seriously it means a lot to me to see someone overcome something like this. Best wishes to you and your family through this time. If there is anything I can do to help please do not hesitate to send me a message and I will do everything in my power to do so!