• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

A mixed bag - Atwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloth357

Platinum m0f0
Hi, here are 3 items up for sale. I'll just jump right in...

#1: Atwood superbug in 5/32 s30v, with the old bee stamp. Great little tool for backpack of keychain, or glove box.. etc.. You get the tool and if I can find the card and bag that came with it, that too.. Price TYD: $57SOLD

#2: Fenix flashlight TK20 w/ 150lms, 2 AAs, like new. You get the light and a nylon sheath that came with it. Price TYD: $46 DROP TO $34!!!

#3: Princetontec Impact XL w/ 45lms, 4 AAs, works fine. You get the light. Price TYD $25 DROP TO $17!!

SAM_3261_resize.jpg SAM_3262_resize.jpg SAM_3260_resize.jpg

Prices are Paypal'd with shipping included through USPS priority shipping with DC. Not much else to say, please contact me by email or PM if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Atwood tool is SPF...

Also, not taking any trades. Thanks for the inquiries.

darnit, i believe this is the 2nd or 3rd time you've beat me to something i really wanted nader :p

Fenix is SPF, Princeton Tec remains, I'll do it for 15 TYD, or Acetylene if you want it, I'll do $10 in the same box with the Fenix.. Cheers all!

Ok, All items SOLD, thanks everyone. Will be shipping lights today or tomorrow at the latest, cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back