1. Washington action alert - Spring blade knife ban repeal thread. Hearing is Tues, Vote is Friday, let your voice be heard!

A new friend...

Discussion in 'Extrema Ratio Knives' started by atlasfields, Apr 21, 2004.

1. atlasfields

atlasfields

Apr 8, 2004
    Just received a MPC from Frank. Wow, wow and wow. An amazing knife and Frand was great to deal with. I'm really looking forward to his new line of knives.

Hopefully this pic will post and I think you know which one I'd grab if I knew s&*t was going to hit the fan, lol.

[​IMG]

http://community.webshots.com/s/image8/3/2/36/136430236SbZxBm_ph.jpg

2. atlasfields

atlasfields

Apr 8, 2004
    Ugh...couldn't get the pic to post... :mad:

3. potterma

potterma

Jan 17, 2004
    I viewed the pic fine by copy/paste the link into the address bar.

Nice collection, by the way.

MPotter

4. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Yup. It looks like atlasfields isn't the kind of new guy who starts off with "Tell me what knife to buy!" :D

5. TIR

TIR

Aug 18, 2003
    You've definitely have good taste in cutlery. Don't personally care for serrations but to each there own.

6. atlasfields

atlasfields

Apr 8, 2004
    Thanks guys...The group of knives continues to grow. But damn, the Extrema ratio do offer a huge bang for the buck or for you MBA guys...they offer a huge ROI. :D

I didn't include the "other" MPC and the Protech Godfather sittng in gym bag.

Oh, no...the gym isn't that rough, lol, just took it out and chucked in there at the gym.

7. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    (The Godfather is a classic with those clean lines. Have you ever handled a Benchmade Spike? Same design, same size, from a long time ago -- they're out of production now. Sort of a workman's predecessor of the Godfather, very solid, strong liner lock, manual and auto versions, and a mini of each also.)

8. atlasfields

atlasfields

Apr 8, 2004
    Never saw the Benchmade, but I may have to keep an eye out for one, lol.