A New Sky ... smoke request and storage questions

Hey all, Mack here. Couple of things.

First, tomorrow evening I will be leaving my home of just under 23 years in Massachusetts and heading out on the road. A college buddy has offered me the spare room in his apartment in Cheyenne and after much thought I've decided to accept.

So, smoke and prayers would be GREATLY appreciated.

Secondly, in the interest of space, I am leaving some of my HI pieces behind at my parent's home. To keep them maintained while I am gone, I was planning on wiping the blades down, giving them a coating of RustFree and wrapping them in clean rags. I figured this would keep them from rusting and keep them clean in between visits home.

Does anyone see any glaring issues with my planning?

Thanks in advance.

Mack

Good tidings on your future.

I would suggest a better product to use for long term preservation is Renaissance Wax.

Smoke and positive thoughts for a smooth and happy move.

Regards,

bruce

It'll be fine. Or not.

It is just life, enjoy the adventure.

Kis
enjoy every sandwich.

Thanks everyone.

b. c. molin: a bit farther from the ocean so mine aren't at that much risk, but I'll look into the Ren Wax before my next trip home. Don't have time now.

Kismet, Esav: Amen to that. Been in one place too damn long.

mack hi
i dont know if my ten cents is worth anything but ive used ren/wax from day
one and my kuks are just as good as the first day i bought them over 18 months ago its that good and i check mine at least once every week its a first class product belive me.

Hey Mack,
Smoke up for safe travels, good company and wonderful adventures;)
It is good to get up and go new places. Enjoy every giant ball of string and worlds largest ball of aluminum foil:D

Have a good time
:D
Mark

Hey Mack,
Smoke up for safe travels, good company and wonderful adventures;)
It is good to get up and go new places. Enjoy every giant ball of string and worlds largest ball of aluminum foil:D

Have a good time
:D
Mark

I DID get to see the world's largest carved wooden steer head.

Smoke and prayers from HI and Kamis

Back