A new Twist on the old Auction block system.

Bawanna

I ain't gonna lie to you, I laid awake wondering if I'd messed with mother nature after RayseM. so wisely suggested that some things are best left alone. He's right, I agree. After giving up a night of pleasant dreams in contemplation I agree.

So that being said along with the fact that I didn't have anything to offer up this week for an auction I got a new plan.

And I'm going completely Rogue on this one, I didn't get Yangdu's authorization, if she banishes me it's all your fault, you know who you all are.

So here's the twist. I'm putting the R7 by Ram Kumar on the block as is, unmessed with.
If you have the winning bid it will be your choice to leave unscathed or I will checker just the back third of the handle in the sastisal wood. That was my original thinking if I did anything at all and just like RayseM. I seriously thought of just sending that one back to Yangdu for a normal DOTD. BUT, it's here, no sense sending it back and forth so here it is.

Comes with a black leather sheath with a loop around the handle.

Just like the previous auctions, place your bid here. We'll keep the usual cut off time/date of Sunday at High Noon.
This is a different duck, that's part of it's appeal, it's different than any duck I've seen before.

Lets start at ??? 40 bucks. I'm hoping this one goes for a bunch and I'm eyeing it myself but my duck fund is scary low at the moment so don't worry none about me.

Happy bidding.

Last edited:
Boys and girls, I seriously pondered pulling this knife back and Joe was agreeable. The pictures I took make this handle look very poor. I looked again last night and pondered some and I'm not gonna do it.
It's really not that bad and the shape and size of the handle feels super in hand. This would be a very difficult handle to duplicate with modern tools and technology, I don't know how the kami's even pull this off.
I could easily remove the whole handle and replace with a solid slab if desired but that would be like messing with mother nature for sure.
So that being said I put it out there, Joe started a bid, so I'm gonna leave it.

joeraz, PM or email me an address and I'll get this beauty headed your way.

You can Paypal Auntie direct, and just mark it R7 Auction.

Yeah joeraz :thumbup: Pretty cool knife and a sweet price! Nice to have the whole bidding field to yourself :)

Ray

Yeah joeraz :thumbup: Pretty cool knife and a sweet price! Nice to have the whole bidding field to yourself :)

Ray

I was surprised none joined in. Price is my budget, not what I think R7 value. Emotions stretched between eager delight getting it, and disappointed auction didn't go higher for Auntie. She has blessed me with many exceptional deals.

joeraz, PM or email me an address and I'll get this beauty headed your way.

You can Paypal Auntie direct, and just mark it R7 Auction.

Paypal sent to Auntie, and emailed my address to you. I'm excited!!

What a deal that was! Sweet knife too. Im thinking a little jimping behind the hump would be cool:thumbup: I guess its flat back there?

Back