A Note of Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysa

BANNED
Hi everyone. I just wanted to thank each of you for your kind letters and notes while I was away. I'm really a guy named Zaine Ridling. I can cook up elaborate schemes, but I don't have enough sense to change my password.

[This message has been edited by Kysa (edited 02-06-2000).]

It is simply amazing that you would ever remember your way back to BF after "losing your memory." Welcome back "Kysa"

Well, I didn't know you before but welcome back. It is good to hear you are o.k.
Eric

------------------
Outside of a dog, a Knife is man's best friend. Inside a dog it is very, very Dark.

Hmm. Guess I should have checked out that website before extending a greeting. Somebody has far too much time on his hands.
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Knave (edited 02-06-2000).]

I've been around long enough to remember this farce, just right after I became a member the S__T hit the fan. This clown messed with a lot of peoples heads. For you New Members, "Ignore the little man behind the curtain."
Nothing is what it appears to be.

Yep, I remember the fund raisers and raffles to help Kysa. ( who was in a coma! ) Saw alot of guys raffle or sell some nice knives, so they could donate the proceeds to help Kysa out. Heck, I believed it too.... until a "little bird" told me that it was a possible scam, and not to send any money until more was found out.

I personally thought it was a pretty lousy "joke". Especially considering the amount of trust that most BF members extend to each other.

Zaine/Kysa/whatever your name is,

Sorry pal, but I don't take to kindly to people going out of there way to deceive the members of this forum or people in general.

A lot of people bought into the idea that you put into their heads about an unfortunate girl in a coma, and sent money, conducted raffles, etc. to help out.

I didn't think it was too funny when the real story became known, and I still don't.

I don't know how the administrator's of this site feel about you showing up again, but I do know that if it was my site I would ban you for good.

Mike/Spark,
Sorry if this post is a little harsh, but I feel very strongly about this and I consider a lot of members here to be my "extended family".

------------------
C.O.'s-"It takes balls to work behind the walls "

[This message has been edited by Jailhack (edited 02-06-2000).]

Kysa! What's up, girl? It's good to see you've recovered! No offense, but I really hope you lost some weight while you were in that coma because "baby got back" if you know what I mean.
wink.gif
(Note to self- Secure patent on "Coma Diet") Anyways, you seem to remember that you like Spydercos. That's certainly good.

{For The Really Clueless: Do a search for "Kysa" in the Community forum. That should explain most everything.}

{For The Only Slightly Clueless: Kysa's post above was not written by Kysa or Zaine. Zaine has a page on the net that contains his passwords for several different "characters". Someone has "hacked" into this page and has posted using Kysa's profile. This has happened before, so it's amazing that Zaine will not change the passwords and avoid further humiliation.}

[This message has been edited by cerulean (edited 02-07-2000).]

Zaine - We are STILL trying to sort out the problems created by your last farce. I was the fool that set up the 1st raffle. I don't think you find much trust on this end. I have certainly learned my lesson. No more I can say here. Ogenkide.

sal

I'm sorry but I can't keep silent on this anymore. I never really believed this scam, but the real oversight is that this is wire fraud. There are a lot of laws in place that will take care of the person or persons involved as I am sure that they have committed fraud on other groups besides BF. In fact, I am sure that their original intent was to bilk the unsuspecting out of cash and they probably have cash in hand from this game. Anybody have a cancelled check? If you do, turn it over to the authorities and they will be glad to prosecute this bum!

jj

And with those wise words from Sal this thread is locked.

Zaine/Kysa/Hoax or whoever you are I am yanking your ability to post until you can prove you are a legitimate entity.

Also you are not allowed to post a link to your web site in here. There are many young people who a fascinated by knives and a link to your web site may bring on fascination of another type that the parents here do not want to be faced with at this point.

It may not be my place to tell you what you should do with your site but it is my place to tell you what you can do on mine.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW RIGHT NOW! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!
www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/001202.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back