A Question

Hi!
Not very active on the forum. I’m living in Sweden. I’ve been hoping for my grail-knife to be the next one up for some time but so far no luck : )
Got a RatManDu recently- amazing blade! Lots of wisdom in that design! Bought the sheath that was available on the Busse website and it’s a really good looking package. And very practical- but it just made me want my grail even more. I don’t see any posts about “want to buy” - Can I post one here or where should I post it? Best -Rikard

Hi!
Not very active on the forum. I’m living in Sweden. I’ve been hoping for my grail-knife to be the next one up for some time but so far no luck : )
Got a RatManDu recently- amazing blade! Lots of wisdom in that design! Bought the sheath that was available on the Busse website and it’s a really good looking package. And very practical- but it just made me want my grail even more. I don’t see any posts about “want to buy” - Can I post one here or where should I post it? Best -Rikard
Welcome! The RMD is a fantastic design and one of my favorites as well!
You won't see any WTB threads here because all buy/sell/trade have their own places on the Exchange forums here, and Bussekins have their own subforum - LINK HERE.

Good luck getting your Grail!

Back