A really awesome email just went out...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Everyone on the email list just got an email that everyone who isn't on the email list wishes they got. lol. In that email were all of the available Fletcher Knives that will go up for sale here and in the "Knifemakers For Sale" section tomorrow at (edited) PM Eastern.

If you're not on the email list, you should go ahead and start crying... or send me an email to put you on the list.

Happy Holidays!
Dylan

Edit: If you're not on the list, you don't get to see exactly when knives will go up for sale. :(

Everyone on the email list just got an email that everyone who isn't on the email list wishes they got. lol. In that email were all of the available Fletcher Knives that will go up for sale here and in the "Knifemakers For Sale" section tomorrow at 2PM Eastern.
If you're not on the email list, you should go ahead and start crying... or send me an email to put you on the list.
Happy Holidays!
Dylan

So Dylside, how was the Northern chilli ??? :)
Be safe.

So Dylside, how was the Northern chilli ??? :)
Be safe.

Welllllll... I can enjoy food all over the country and made all different ways. So it was good. That being said, I'm a resident of the Dirty South (God bless), and that means that I like my chili southern style. That sweet stuff doesn't turn me on quite the same. ... and I'll never understand that pasta under it. lol I did enjoy it though. Round here, we usually have to do a dollop of Daisy to put that fire out. ;)

Welllllll... I can enjoy food all over the country and made all different ways. So it was good. That being said, I'm a resident of the Dirty South (God bless), and that means that I like my chili southern style. That sweet stuff doesn't turn me on quite the same. ... and I'll never understand that pasta under it. lol I did enjoy it though. Round here, we usually have to do a dollop of Daisy to put that fire out. ;)

You should have seen me about 25 years ago when I moved to this area from Columbus. One of the guys I was bowling with said we were going to go get some chilli after we were done. When the waitress brought mine out, I argued with her for about 5 minutes until the guys explained that was what the Cincinnati area called a 3-way . . . ;)
Glad you got home ok, hope the Buckeye state treated you ok while you were here.
Be safe.

You should have seen me about 25 years ago when I moved to this area from Columbus. One of the guys I was bowling with said we were going to go get some chilli after we were done. When the waitress brought mine out, I argued with her for about 5 minutes until the guys explained that was what the Cincinnati area called a 3-way . . . ;)
Glad you got home ok, hope the Buckeye state treated you ok while you were here.
Be safe.

Thanks bro. Ohio always treats me good. Plenty of good people there.

I didn't see the red bush operator in the mix. Good thing, I'm going broke with these knives!

Back