A recently completed liner lock

Durban Devil

Hunter Handmade Knives
I actually finished this knife about 3 weeks ago. I wasn't happy with the initial blade profile nor the fit and finish. So in between orders and other projects I made a new blade and cleaned up a lot of the issues on fit and finish that bothered me. Overall I'm pretty happy with the knife. The length open is 8 3/4" and it has a cutting edge of 3 5/8". The blade is made from AEB-L and file worked. The bolsters are 416 s/s and the handle material unidirectional carbon fiber from AJ Composites. The liners are anodized titanium which are also file worked. I plan on making more of this style knife in the future. Thanks for looking comments/critiques welcomed.

Attachments

• IMG_2344.JPG
    IMG_2344.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2346.JPG
    IMG_2346.JPG
    288 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2348.JPG
    IMG_2348.JPG
    270 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2349.JPG
    IMG_2349.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2352.JPG
    IMG_2352.JPG
    266.5 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2354.JPG
    IMG_2354.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2355.JPG
    IMG_2355.JPG
    250.2 KB · Views: 43
Exceptional work, sir. I love the blade profile and your color combinations. At least personally, I'd love an Ambi thumb stud, but that's a personal preference matter-overall, I'm severely impressed. :thumbsup:

I like it . The shape flows very well and I also like the fact the blade doesn't resemble a hatchet.The file work complements the package well. :thumbsup:

Exceptional work, sir. I love the blade profile and your color combinations. At least personally, I'd love an Ambi thumb stud, but that's a personal preference matter-overall, I'm severely impressed. :thumbsup:
Thanks Max. It's funny you mentioned the ambi thumb stud. I was going to do that originally and decided against it at the last minute.

Back