A Recurve

keith it textured tiger stripe g-10 i really like the look of it

Sorry Madfast i still have a few things i would like to do with this one.

It will be availible custom order soon my website will be updated next week

with new stuff and time frame for SAR custom knives going full time

spencer

Very impressive array of knives, design and craftsmanship making them looks top notch. Very appealing to the eye.

Awesome knives, and great pictures too. Especially the first. I love those skull crushers. The integral guard really balances them out too. Top Shelf!
Scott

Thanks for the feedback and good words.....still undecided on the butt end of this one. So i have done a few more models.

sar

I think it looks great as it is Spencer. I wouldn't change anything on it. At most a lanyard hole but that's about it.

OOOw I really like that. Very nice, I love recurves and that just screams use me.

Wow :eek: what an eye popper !! The pic of the 4 blades , the bottom one is my favorite , very nice !
I love your style.

Hey um , is that an action figure leg I see in your cigar box ? :D

They look "GREAT" Spence. Manuela loves her's. You make one of the very few really different knives out there. Keep it up Bro! Mike

Thanks for your service, and the sharing of your great work.

I had a buddy that trained at Polk in the 60's. He said they called it Fort Puke. :D

I bet Luke Skywalker loves playing with all those knives. :D

Thanks for your service, and the sharing of your great work.

I had a buddy that trained at Polk in the 60's. He said they called it Fort Puke. :D

I bet Luke Skywalker loves playing with all those knives. :D

Terry you are correct on all accounts........

I just released my new and improved webpage with more pics of these and other knives enjoy. www.sarknives.com

sar

I like the new butt-end and the recurve -- nice touches.

What are you using to chamfer your holes? I've had a hard time finding one that doesn't "chatter."

Back