A Sebenza - finally! My first CRK - UPDATE!

Got my first CRK as a gift from my girlfriend. A Sebenza 25 :)

Here are some pics. Only have an iPhone so...

o7ss9w.jpg

In the Texas hill country...
o0ys79.jpg

ilwynr.jpg

f2xx5.jpg

In love with the chamfers...

308grk7.jpg

352fccn.jpg

2628huu.jpg

My new buddy :)

I just got my first sebenza today as well! :thumbup:

I wasn't lucky enough to have a girlfriend buy it for me tho.....:D

Congratulations!!!!!!!, what a great first CRK, love the 25. Give your girlfriend a big hug and hold on to her. She did you good.

That's a great first CRK! Well, any of them are, but it's my 2nd favorite after the large regular sebenza.

Very nice and you are doing it right..Posting pics of your acquisition as well as the way you got it from the gf :)

Better keep that one! (the gf- knives are a mere commodity)

Every knife lover needs at least 1 Sebenza. Good buy!

I have been considering a 25 lately, also, but I have a 21 and it's hard to decide between a 25 and a Hinderer...

Every knife lover needs at least 1 Sebenza. Good buy!

I have been considering a 25 lately, also, but I have a 21 and it's hard to decide between a 25 and a Hinderer...

Seriously?!😜 I didn't know hinderer even compared! Lol

Great knife, congrats. PLEASE don't ever sell your first Sebenza. I have owned well over 70-90 Sebenzas and not a day goes by that I don't wish I still had my first. I will still give anyone $600.00 cash if they can find it. Large Micarta with polished blade and a slice across both micarta inlays D.O. B. Oct. 13, 2011....

Looking good man, the knife and the photos. That's some girl you got there! Enjoy it, and her company. I agree with Ajack. She done ya right!:thumbup:

Back