A very beautiful Bush Operator XL that got finished yesterday...

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
This one is taken, but I wanted to post pics of it because it's just plain gorgeous.

Natural canavs over black paper micarta, black fiberglass pins, and Ghost Scale...

3_1_2011_-A9.jpg

3_1_2011_-B1.jpg

3_1_2011_-B2.jpg

3_1_2011_-B3.jpg

3_1_2011_-B4.jpg

3_1_2011_-B5.jpg

3_1_2011_-B6.jpg

3_1_2011_-B7.jpg

3_1_2011_-B8.jpg

you are correct. Thanks for keeping us up with whats going on. this place is busier than the swamp.

The perv in me just had to click this post it said what a beautiful bush...
I was just a little disappointed...
Love the finish on the blade!

Nice work Dylan:thumbup::thumbup:, Now the only way that would have looked better is coming my way with hollow pins..;)
But seriously, looks good indeed.
What are you calling 'Ghost'??? Where the 2 tone is on the scales?
Thanks
Ray

Nice work Dylan:thumbup::thumbup:, Now the only way that would have looked better is coming my way with hollow pins..;)
But seriously, looks good indeed.
What are you calling 'Ghost'??? Where the 2 tone is on the scales?
Thanks
Ray

Nope. It's the finish on the blade.

Dude, I have so got to get one of the Bush Operator models. The regular would be more practical for me and get carried a lot more...but DAMN that XL is reeeeeeeaally SWEET!!

Im on the list for the BushOp XL, now i cant figure out what is next:eek::rolleyes:, Its either a Hatch II or a Delta 4.... Dam decisions,decisions:confused: lol.
Maybe the XL will be my last knife needed,:eek:....
NOT

That BOXL is SU-WEEEEEET!! I was lucky enough to nab the BOXL (with etched cross) from the left over "BLADE" show knives. I can't wait to get my paws on that one and start abusing it...:D The etched cross just gives the blade a "Ronnie James Dio/Black Sabbath heavy metal vibe"!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Back