A Visit To SOG

Just got the word from my pal Tim. He just completed a lunchtime visit to SOG.

His only comment was, "INCREDIBLE !!"

Cheers,

Carl

Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 1:27 PM
To: Carl
Subject: Re: a visitor today to SOG Knives

Hi Carl!

Thank you for your email. Your friend just left and boy what a big bully! He and his buddy bought out the store. Something like $750.00 in Seconds. Just ask him for the details.

Best Regards,

Loretta

Originally posted by New Pig Hunter
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 1:27 PM
To: Carl
Subject: Re: a visitor today to SOG Knives

Hi Carl!

Thank you for your email. Your friend just left and boy what a big bully! He and his buddy bought out the store. Something like $750.00 in Seconds. Just ask him for the details.

Best Regards,

Loretta

WOW!!!:eek::eek::eek: I'm speechless. Carl, do you have any more details?

Hey Carl,

Visiting with customers like your friend Tim is what I miss most about working at SOG. Now Loretta, Mike and the others get all the fun! :)

BTW...$750 in Seconds IS a BIG HAUL!

Ron,

it's all your fault, dude !! If you hadn't been so kind and helpful and generous none of this would have ever happened, and Heber would be makin' the Big Haul right now !!

In your debt,

Carl

Originally posted by New Pig Hunter
Ron,

it's all your fault, dude !! If you hadn't been so kind and helpful and generous none of this would have ever happened, and Heber would be makin' the Big Haul right now !!

In your debt,

Carl

Yes, it's all Ron's fault.:p But Carl, you are wrong. My Tax return will soon be here so I too will be making a SOG haul (though, not as big).:D he he he

What day, what an incredible day !! I still haven't figured out how to use the "smilies" in my posts, but even the smilingest of the Smilies just wouldn't do.
So let me try this and see what happens..... :D :D :D

I can't wait to see what the updated "Factory 2nds" list will look like after Loretta inventories and updates it.

And it's mighty nice to see a couple of postings from Ron !!

Cheers to all,

Carl

Guys,

My haul is on it's way to me.:D nah nah nah nahhh:p:D he he he. Next week is going to me Soooo much fun.:D I just hope the lovely College students working there don't hurt them selves lifting all the heavy boxes.lol he he he he he

Originally posted by Bobby B
..so THAT's where the money went...;) :D :D :cool:

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!:D Plus I talked to Loretta this morning and put some more knives in the order.:D Yehaa!!

Originally posted by wildmanh
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!:D Plus I talked to Loretta this morning and put some more knives in the order.:D Yehaa!!
Hey...My birthday is coming up in July.:D.

Originally posted by glockman99
Hey...My birthday is coming up in July.:D.
Mine just passed...:footinmou the gifts must all be en-route...:rolleyes: ;) :p

Back