A vote for me is a vote for me!

got my first custom from david415...elishewitz diablo...sweet knife! he gets a big vote from me!
biggrin.gif

What the heck they let me in here no way could David be any worse.

------------------
" The real art of living is too keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post.
In memory of James Mattis

It's hard to argue with that Gus!
biggrin.gif

I do hope David realizes what he is getting into. I have two or three 'hot' threads to deal with everyday. It is not always fun, especially when your 'friends' try to see how much they can get away with
smile.gif

Most of my email is very supportive however. I expected more negative email, but so far (fingers crossed), I have not gotten any. Good luck David! Remember, no good deed goes unpunished.

Para

Ok, David, count me in if... (get 140,000 lawyers to intrepret what this means)

...You won't stab me for being such a Bush fanatic.

BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH! BUSH!

So stab me!
HA!

smile.gif

~Whirlwind~

P.S. Vampire_Gerbil, try the "Mommy wipe me! Mommy wipe me!" routing on one of us. I betcha someone would wipe you with a 6" stiletto that's hair (and crap) popping sharp.
smile.gif
Just my thoughts.

It's time for some more:

Go Bush! Go Bush! Go Bush! Go Bush! Go Bush!

------------------
bc2000logo.gif

Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the
right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Guns and violence in schools, college tuition costs skyrocketing, gas prices are horrendus, kids having babies, the whole "Sore Loserman" recount the recount the recount the recount thing, MT taking so *&$% long at getting S90V LCC DA's out....and now davidb415 the BFBHWB wants to be a moderator.

Man, is the whole world going to h-e-doublehockeysticks in a handbasket or what???
biggrin.gif

I hereby lend my support and encouragement for placing David as a moderator. Level-headed as he is, he definitely would make a great one in my book!

...and if we have to recount the ballots by holding them up to the midday sun, I'm outta here...
tongue.gif

------------------
Proud member of AKTI, NCCKG, NCKK, and SCAK

In memory of James K. Mattis

it doesnt matter who votes....only who counts them.......so are you counting them? and just how high can you count? and what are you planning on doing once you are in office....I need answers to these questions or you will remain a dimple on a faceless piece of paper.

Tom,

But it does matter who makes (drills) the holes...

------------------
He who has smelt the smoke is never free again...

Dexter,

Clinton is history, not even worth a match to light the fuse. Let's keep our focus on the issue at hand....

Respectfully,
Michael

------------------
He who has smelt the smoke is never free again...

David, you have my vote. I have seen several of your posts, and I think you'll do fine in here. Just let Tim Herman have some fun, ok???
biggrin.gif

Well David things are looking good.

Some advice that I wish I had followed even more closely in hindsight was summed up in W&C by a forum member I consider to be wise. He said to moderate with moderation. (Thanks Boriqua)

--------------------------------------------------------

Also don't mess with Para or PhilL and never, ever, ever lock or move a Herman thread unless the nudity is way distastefull. These guys are consumate professionals and they have a cultish following (of which I am a card carrying member) and are not to be played with.
tongue.gif

jump.gif

------------------
" The real art of living is too keep alive the longing in human beings to become greater versions of themselves." Laurens Van der Post.
In memory of James Mattis

WOW.......I didn't know that you can became a MOD~JU~NATOR by popular vote!

What happened to the Electoral thing?

Is there an Impeechment Clause? ?

David......you have my vote once you send me me a brand spankin' new Kit Carson Model 4 (blade and handle material and style doesn't matter).....
biggrin.gif

David, ifin' ya' crazy nough ta' want ta' be marshall and all' ,count me in, festus,or I mean parsely, kin use all that thar' help he kin get. Ya' got ta' be smarter than his mule....
smile.gif

May the Lord have Mercy on your soul....

Is the vote over? Did David win? Is he in? If not, I'll add my vote to the box. If he's already in, then my vote doesn't count - unless we go to court.
wink.gif

------------------
Champions make improvements as fast as losers make excuses.

I would like to vote, I intended to vote for you, but, but, but, I just don't understand the ballot. Oh me. I'm so confused!

Those guys from Texas always seem to be confused, as are the guys from DC, when it comes to counting votes...

Hey wait a friggin minute.
I never voted for this guy. I don't remember seeing one of his posts, which probably means they weren't all that great.

Just what kind of Democratic policy is going on here?

Wait....I've just been handed a note....this isn't a Democracy....In that case...

Welcome aboard Dave, we needed a new Sherif in these parts. Keep up the good work.
rolleyes.gif

Back