A2TG

I normally have pretty good patience but time has stood still since ordering it

Still early , Drink lots and eat lots of bacon , best cure for the Busse Blues I can offer

Jimmay what’s up my man? Looking forward to the TGA2 quite a bit myself! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm excited about my Rat, my A2, my Park and my Flak and A2 M and the HOGB8 and ... whatever is next week and maybe the week after ....ect ect oh man, 2018 is gonna be a cool year! LOL!

Now that I look at that typed out in one line.... holy sht .... I'v become an addict ... wowzer!

Hang in there, brother--on the bright side, turn-around has been pretty darn good.

I'm thinking since the tooling is basically the same they are running the tg and tg-m at the same time. However they said they would ship separate so...

I got a hog,tga2,bm,and tgm all on order. Not in that orders. Ha. By 2019 they should be in my hands

It seems like all that I do is wait. I've been in line for years now for Busse's, my GAP crusader, In line now for TGA2, EDC X9, blanks, guides, threads and components for my rod building and some forms for making lures. I've been rewiring homes since hurricane Harvey so yesterday I looked to see when I ordered the TGA2 and I was instantly depressed when I saw my order date. I was like "NO WAY IT'S only been 6 weeks (3 sections of 2 weeks)!"

Back