1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

AA Forge Puukko

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Tricky Dickey, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Tricky Dickey

Tricky Dickey Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2012
    Beautiful new AA Forge Puukko in AEB-L with gorgeous combination of green burlap scales with natural micarta liners and orange pinstripe along with copper pins and lanyard tube. One of my favorite combinations in handle colors. This one is as received from maker. Not looking for trades as I’m “needing” some stuff for my Harley.
    $315

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mbkingshane

mbkingshane Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 7, 2013
    You might want to move this to the custom knives section.