Aaaiiiiggggh!! Small Sebenza MIA

Can't find my favourite knife, my old-style, small, engraved Sebenza. Torn the apartment up looking for it and also my truck. Sigh. It must have gotten away when I was changing pants this weekend. Dammit.

Keep an eye out for me, ok? ;)

View

Ok...massive "Search" campaign must begin immediately...CD...I'll take care of posters at the grocery stores in Memphis.....Feverdoc, you take care of all the Walmarts.... This is serious biz to attend to...Missing Sebbie is not good. :)

Good luck in your search, CD. Can't imagine how that must feel. I frequently missplace things, but since I seldom go much of anywhere, my search area is usually pretty limited.

Originally posted by CD Fleischer
Sigh. It must have gotten away when I was changing pants this weekend.
Uh, where were you changing pants, and why can't you go back there?:p

My condolences on losing your knife. That's a horrible feeling. I'd have to order another one, immediately.

Yeah, I am really bummed. Not only was it my favourite knife, but it was one of my favourite possessions. I am hoping it will turn up somewhere...

Found it! It was in a pocket of my wife's new (bought sat) shoulder bag. Probably had it out removing tags and let it fall or placed it in there.

Thanks for the support, guys. It's good to have my friend back!

Great News! It would have been a shame to loose such a great knife.

<center>:eek:
Cool!</center>

G2

Taking a man's Sebenza with out asking is just plain WRONG!!! It's also grounds for divorce in 53 countries!!! Anyways, glad you found it.....I can now quell the nightmares of ever losing mine.

*Hey woman!!! Get away from the Sebenza....step back nice and slow.....easy now....easy........*

Sounds like your wife has great taste in "tag-removers"!

Glad you got your knife back:)

Thanks, Guys. I am glad to have it back. Have carried it almost daily for the 3 years I have had it.

My wife usually uses her Micra on these things, though I am sure she has several other knives in her purse -- a small SAK, Baby Wayne Goddard, etc. She also has or has had in there a Photon II (Turq), SF E1, UKE 2AA, and Pelican Mini-MightyLite. She claims I "weigh down" her purse. Jeesh... ya try to be a good husband... ;)

Glad you found it! I have had my small classic for a week now, and I don't know what I would do without it. CR Sebenza's are definately more than a good knife. They become something you can't do without. 3 months ago I was moving into my new Apt, and I lost my MOD Scorpion neck knife. It was only 3 days after I bought it too. That feeling sucks. I hope I never loose my Small Lefty Benza. (knock on wood!!):)

Being that we both live in Louisville, I'm kinda surprised you didn't hear my guttural scream. "I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS HOUSE APART BRICK BY BRICK UNTIL I FIND MY LOST SEBENZA"! My wife thought I was nuts. My dogs wouldn't come close to me.
I found my Sebenza under a small plastic container of sockets on my tool bench. (Where I had laid it.) I fully admit that I "lost it" a little there. A "misplaced" Sebenza is bad juju. If I hadn't found it you'd be reading in the Courier-Journal about a wild man who was swinging through the trees and who the police had to use a tranquilizer dart on. :)

Will

Back