Abm-1?

Well, I would love to use it, but it is currently in new/unused condition and is too valuable to me to whack on it. It does feel great in the hand though! :D

It look's used to me....with the black coating and the white marks on it?

yup, Jerry called those SHBM proto's. They were pre SHBM and were made of A2. Tim loves them. Since it isn't really an SHBM, I could see Busse making those in the future. Hopefully not for a couple of years:D

Since I have plenty to keep me busy for now:

Picture005modified.jpg

yup, Jerry called those SHBM proto's. They were pre SHBM and were made of A2. Tim loves them. Since it isn't really an SHBM, I could see Busse making those in the future. Hopefully not for a couple of years:D

Picture005modified.jpg

I figured you had a pink bed spread! ;)

It look's used to me....with the black coating and the white marks on it?

Those are beauty marks from the kydex only. It has a parkerized finish and is not as durable as the painted finishes.

Picture005modified.jpg

What!? No slotted bolt?

I mean, even I have a slotted bolt....

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

oh...wait a minute, that's right, this one used to be yours. :D

What!? No slotted bolt?

I mean, even I have a slotted bolt....

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

oh...wait a minute, that's right, this one used to be yours. :D

thats one well loved SHBM. It had tons of fun going through bowling pins, logs and sticking into my stump. at least you know that it has a strong edge and tip:D

Back