1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

About time!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by tonym, Dec 19, 2008.

1. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    I have been waiting for a heavy snow fall since last year. I know technicaly it is not winter yet, but we had temps ranging from the teens to 30's since November. Well anyway we are forecasted to get nice storm today that should dump about 12" of white fluffy stuff in my area! We also have another storm coming in on Sunday as well:)

I am not a big fan of camping in the winter, but I love hiking in the snow. Specially with a full moon and lots of snow cover. The woods just light up at night. :thumbup:

2. Fletcher Knives

Fletcher Knives STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO Moderator

Aug 30, 2007
    Have fun bro.
    It's about 60 here. :(
    I want some snow.

3. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Cool. Take some pics. When you hike in the snow, do you wear snowshoes?

4. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    No I don't wear snow shoes, probably should get some....

Here are some pics of my drive home yesterday, I stopped off for some woods time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. mtnfolk mike

mtnfolk mike

Mar 21, 2006
    awesome pics tony...:thumbup: i love all these winter wonderland pics.... i wish we had snow over here...:eek:

6. cmdr249

cmdr249

Dec 29, 2007
    Those look really great - a lot of fun.

What did you use to make the fire?

- my first post over here. :D

7. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    Man. That is miserable looking! Sheesh.

8. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    PJCB's and some pine twigs, gradualy adding larger branches.

Cmon Georgia Beau, you can't take a lil snow?