Ac Goes National

Not his first national photo credit, but today's issue of Parade Magazine (if your Sunday edition incldes it) has a "mug shot" on page 13 that Al took for their annual salaries revue. She is a dispatcher, and looks cute even in a Smokey the Bear hat......can you tell it's too cold to go outside, and I got nothing to do but brag on the kid??? :rolleyes:

NICE GOING ALAN!!!!!:D:D

As a just starting out photographer I'm VERY happy for you!:)

The Smokey the Bear hat shows how far into the hills he has to go to get a date nowadays. Before he tried the studio, he got quite a few nationals, with the white buffalo, forest fires and other assignments, as well as some magazine stuff. AP even let him have his credits (rare for them).
The Woodchuck thing was pretty cool, but only works on cloudy nights. Bummer.

Thanks everyone!

Uhmmm, it was just a mug shot though.... almost as low on the food chain as you can get in the publishing industy. Some say that Pet of the Week is worse, but I disagree on that. ... I love to take pet portaits :D

The nice thing about those mugshots (took three, the other two are on Parade's web site), was they paid very well! It was my best return for half a days work I have ever gotten to date. Sometimes you get the fun end of the stick :)

And she was VERY cute too. ... looked much better in person. I was hoping they'd use the shot of her sticking out her tongue at me. ...

Alan

AC
Sooo! Is your famous Rep. still intact??My info.states you get a date with "every" cutie you meet!
jim

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
AC
Sooo! Is your famous Rep. still intact??My info.states you get a date with "every" cutie you meet!
jim

There were some notable exceptions...but none he could bring home to his mom. :rolleyes:

Two posts have been edited in the cause of correctness, and to save face and butt - Al's face, and my butt :D HEE

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
AC
jim

Jim,

Contrary to popular belief. ... that's an *INFAMOUS* Rep, and it is still intact. ... If I got a date with *every* cutie I met, I wouldn't have time for anything else :). Unfortunately, I have LOTS of spare time on my hands :rolleyes: .

Now, if you'd send some of those Florida gals up here to SD. ... maybe I could start to have a life :D

Alan

AC,
You are being "TOO" modest!! Remember???
Surely ,you don't want me to talk about,the LAST THREE!!:D
JIM:cool:

Hang in there, Walosi. As Kermit the frog on the
Muppetts used to sing, "It's not easy being green!"

I know my meds make me spacey and forgetful, so I don't know exactly what to say. ...

However, on the surface, I would suspect that Tsimi has been overcome with swamp gas and is delusional at the moment. ... if not, and I did forget THREE women (how could I do that), then I sure would like to hear about it to see if I enjoyed myself (and please send any video you might have) :D

Alan

Uncle,
He is being modest! Ask him about,the German lass,the military lass,& THE EXOTIC DANCER!AC, know I said I wouldn't tell but the SWAMP GAS crack means "all bets are off"!
jim :cool:

Back