Account Hacked

I haven't posted a sale thread since January 1st, so it isn't mine. How do I go about getting this other account deactivated?

Boru13 Boru13

Looks like some sales threads were up today from his original account. (Assuming it's aaronmed13.)
Is someone able to confirm that something is being done? When I got the email that my account email changed, it said I could contact an administrator. There is nowhere that I can find to do that.

I've locked (and deleted) the sales threads and banned the account until one of the other mods can look further into it. (I'll be unavailable until sometime tomorrow, but the individual shouldn't be able to sign in under that account, and hopefully the system will catch any attempt to register other accounts.)

rycen rycen knarfeng knarfeng Boru13 Boru13

I've locked (and deleted) the sales threads and banned the account until one of the other mods can look further into it. (I'll be unavailable until sometime tomorrow, but the individual shouldn't be able to sign in under that account, and hopefully the system will catch any attempt to register other accounts.)

rycen rycen knarfeng knarfeng Boru13 Boru13
Thanks again Blues.

Is there anyway to have my remaining membership from my previous account moved to this one? I just renewed it on either 12/31 or 1/1, for Gold membership.

Thanks again Blues.

Is there anyway to have my remaining membership from my previous account moved to this one? I just renewed it on either 12/31 or 1/1, for Gold membership.
You'll have to ask Spark Spark to handle that. None of the mods have that capability.

Hello,

I wanted to follow up on this, as it's been over a month. Does anyone know if Spark looked into moving my membership time? I haven't heard anything.

Back