Aceros de Hispania Knives?

Hey all,

I've been looking at some knives on this site,

http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com

and wonder if anybody has had any history with these dealers?

The shipping more than anything would normally be prohibitive, but they have makers and several styles I have not found anywhere else. I was especially interested in a maker named Martinez Albainox. I did a search and found some old threads that seemed pretty favorable of these. Since I can't find what I want here in America, short of custom work, I'm quite willing to spring for the extra shipping.

Does anybody have any experience with the Martinez? Although I have had, and still have some customs, I'm pretty happy with my high end being Spyderco, Cold Steel and Kershaw. For the money, I'm very satisfied with Schrade, Opinel, Aitor and Rough Rider.

Are the Martinez comparable to any of these?

Thanx a Bunch

The store is good but "Albainox Martinez" are generally low quality Chinese copies.
A greeting.

Move this to feedback. A mod will be along shortly I am sure.

How funny. It's been awhile since I last posted here so I forgot that there was a feedback forum located on the Exchange site. Ahh well, sorry for stirring up your innermonitor desires. It's a shame one of you couldn't have just done me the courtesy of pointing me in the right direction. I'm certain I would have gotten much better information.

Back