Adam desrosiers in Paris

parfums95

Gold Member
In life sometimes you laugh and sometimes you cry, but rarely both at the same time
thank you Mister Adam Desrosiers

And after at home

Beautiful outdoor pictures! I think we share the same taste in knives.... ;)

There is a small package on it's way from Alaska to Norway as we speak...

I don't see anything to cry about :)

Great knives and I hope to have one of his BIG pieces one day.... :)

Thanks for the pictures!

I'm still not seein it!

Hmmm... I see 2 different large blades pictured. Nothing wrong w/owning 2 of Adam's large brutes!! ;)

Awesome! :D

Adam is one of those guys like Jason... everything he makes is frick'n cool! :cool: :cool: :cool:

I love his fancy, over the top/complicated pieces, but there is something about his pieces like this that just draw me in. They just beg to go cut stuff!!! :thumbup: :D

Awesome! :D

Adam is one of those guys like Jason... everything he makes is frick'n cool! :cool: :cool: :cool:

I love his fancy, over the top/complicated pieces, but there is something about his pieces like this that just draw me in.
thank you all for your comments,

They just beg to go cut stuff!!! :thumbup: :D
Good interpretation of what I feel Mister Nick

Great bowies. Think the last one is my fave but I'd happily take any of them. Looks like you put them to a bit of use too. Good to see.

Maybe I am missing something, but it seems that there are three knives on the table at the café (?), but only two knives "at home" - and one of those two knives is not on the table. Perhaps a knife trade?

Back