Adam Unlimited Stingray wallets

So I've been using this group's wallets for awhile, and have to say the Stingray outer has NEVER wore out. The cowhide innards gives up the ghost, especially at the ID window where there is a piece of clear plastic to protect your license.
Adam and I spoke today regarding my second card case that I received from a third party, and it turns out that the first one from him that had the plastic window blowout was replaced ( at full cost by the same retailer) with a similar design, that lasted a whole 6-months. Adam's lasted SIX YEARS before the plastic blew out.
I'm going sharkskin innards this time on a wallet from Adam, and ordering two card carriers with the same stingray outer/sharkskin innards for small package duty. Adam was kind enough to 'take care of me" on the 6-year failure ( nice touch), and I'll report back regarding the longevity of these products.
The guy contacted me personally, and that says a lot... If you're part of our society, look up my background in the 2nd Ranger Bn, 129th (now 131st) Pararescue Team, or 19th SFG(A). 'nuff sed.

Back